WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 2 Day Conference Has Been Designed For The Following Job Functions:
- VP Engineering
- VP EHS/HSE
- VP Operations
Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Superintendent of:
- Water Services
- Water Logistics
- Water Operations
- Water Management
- Water Sourcing
- Water Technology
- Production/Production Operations
Manager/Senior Engineer/Foreman of:
- Water Operations
- Facilities/Facilities Engineering
- Regulation & Compliance
Over 4,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Water Management Series since it was first launched in 2011.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry. We also host water management initiatives in Canada, North and South America.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Click here to view testimonials from the series.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 - ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE SUBSURFACE WATER DISPOSAL
- “Dispose Of Less & Reuse More” - Operator Strategies, Regulatory Policies & Solutions To Minimize SWD & Identify Commercially Viable Alternatives
- Realizing The Economic Value Of Key Minerals & Chemicals In Produced Water That Could Be Extracted & Sold
- Innovative Technology Implementation To Economically Convert Produced Water For Beneficial Reuse In Sectors Outside Oil & Gas Including Agriculture, Manufacturing (Rare Earths & Raw Minerals Extraction) Industrial (Water Cooling & Power Applications) & More Long Term, Hydrogen Economy Development
DAY 2 - OPTIMIZING SUBSURFACE DISPOSAL & IMPROVING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- Sharing Operator Led Solutions On Addressing Seismic Occurrences
- Partnering With Regulators To Tackle Seismicity Without Reducing Production Rates
- Innovations In Subsurface Disposal To Further Increase Capacity
- Addressing Key Operational Challenges Of Utilizing Increasing Volumes Of Water For Fracs
- Standardizing Water Qualities & Identifying Tertiary Treatment Solutions