WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 2 Day Conference Has Been Designed For The Following Job Functions:
- VP Engineering
- VP EHS/HSE
- VP Operations
Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Superintendent of:
- Water Services
- Water Logistics
- Water Operations
- Water Management
- Water Sourcing
- Water Technology
- Production/Production Operations
Manager/Senior Engineer/Foreman of:
- Water Operations
- Facilities/Facilities Engineering
- Regulation & Compliance
Tank Storage News America
The US is the global leader in crude oil production and a major player in global gas markets. The industry and its service providers are an integral part of the world economy. It is vital that those who work in the sector whether they be in exploration and production, investment or downstream, have real-time news delivered in a user-friendly way that informs their business decisions in this key region. Bringing you details of the latest developments in the upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, pipelines and fracking industries, Tank Storage News America has you covered.
This latest online offering comes from the team behind Storage Terminals Magazine and Tank News International. Its team of industry-facing journalists have their fingers on the pulse of the industry to bring you the news that matters as it happens.
Please feel free to contact our team if you have any editorial queries or would like to discuss advertising with a member of our team.
VENDAR has been created with the sole purpose of assisting buyers in finding the latest product and service providers in the US tank storage, chemical oil, and gas sectors.
Using the interactive map, you can easily search for companies operating in and/or supplying a certain State and which services they provide.
A company that uses VENDAR can have all the below EXCLUSIVELY on its page:
- Company logo
- Images of choice
- Different sized adverts
- Contact information
- A company video
A VENDAR page is dedicated 100% to a company.
VENDAR will be updated daily with new companies showcasing their goods to the US oil and gas market.
To find out more about VENDAR please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 - ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE SUBSURFACE WATER DISPOSAL
- “Dispose Of Less & Reuse More” - Operator Strategies, Regulatory Policies & Solutions To Minimize SWD & Identify Commercially Viable Alternatives
- Realizing The Economic Value Of Key Minerals & Chemicals In Produced Water That Could Be Extracted & Sold
- Innovative Technology Implementation To Economically Convert Produced Water For Beneficial Reuse In Sectors Outside Oil & Gas Including Agriculture, Manufacturing (Rare Earths & Raw Minerals Extraction) Industrial (Water Cooling & Power Applications) & More Long Term, Hydrogen Economy Development
DAY 2 - OPTIMIZING SUBSURFACE DISPOSAL & IMPROVING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- Sharing Operator Led Solutions On Addressing Seismic Occurrences
- Partnering With Regulators To Tackle Seismicity Without Reducing Production Rates
- Innovations In Subsurface Disposal To Further Increase Capacity
- Addressing Key Operational Challenges Of Utilizing Increasing Volumes Of Water For Fracs
- Standardizing Water Qualities & Identifying Tertiary Treatment Solutions