WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 2 Day Conference Has Been Designed For The Following Job Functions:
- VP Engineering
- VP EHS/HSE
- VP Operations
Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Superintendent of:
- Water Services
- Water Logistics
- Water Operations
- Water Management
- Water Sourcing
- Water Technology
- Production/Production Operations
Manager/Senior Engineer/Foreman of:
- Water Operations
- Facilities/Facilities Engineering
- Regulation & Compliance
Select a page to view from the list below.
"The content helped tie everyone's activity together"
"My 2nd ABC conference. I recommend ABC"
"Clear and concise technical information without the influence of 'sales' tales"
"Great presentations full of practical real world results and technology/process application"
"Well worth the time and money"
"Very well organized and accessible. Good pace of speakers"
"Great event to network, share experiences and to learn what works and what doesn't"
"The information and content from ABC congress is always of high value"
"Practical combination of operational and research based information"
"A great conference to connect on an informal level and learn about what other operators are doing in the basin"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the conference. Great platform to learn operators' perspectives and network"
"The value of knowledge I've gained here is well worth the cost of admission. I'll be back next year"
"Excellent pace and usefulness of delivery and content"
"Great conference. Good to hear well results directly from the operators"
"Wide variety of topics from artificial lift design to facilities optimization"
"Interesting and diverse line-up"
"No need to re-invent the wheel when other operators have found the solution"
"The 2nd annual Permian Optimization event was a well thought out agenda with topics that are high priority for all operators in this low price environment"
"A good collection of experts on a variety of topics"
"Very useful conference. A good way to share experiences, challenges and summarize with industry colleagues"
"Learn from the best and brightest from the Permian Basin"
"This conference provided information on best practices and new technologies that is helpful to engineers of any experience level"
"I believe this conference touched on crucial operations in the Permian Basin. Case studies and examples were relevant and lessons-learned has direct opportunities to my company's acreage"
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 - ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE SUBSURFACE WATER DISPOSAL
- “Dispose Of Less & Reuse More” - Operator Strategies, Regulatory Policies & Solutions To Minimize SWD & Identify Commercially Viable Alternatives
- Realizing The Economic Value Of Key Minerals & Chemicals In Produced Water That Could Be Extracted & Sold
- Innovative Technology Implementation To Economically Convert Produced Water For Beneficial Reuse In Sectors Outside Oil & Gas Including Agriculture, Manufacturing (Rare Earths & Raw Minerals Extraction) Industrial (Water Cooling & Power Applications) & More Long Term, Hydrogen Economy Development
DAY 2 - OPTIMIZING SUBSURFACE DISPOSAL & IMPROVING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- Sharing Operator Led Solutions On Addressing Seismic Occurrences
- Partnering With Regulators To Tackle Seismicity Without Reducing Production Rates
- Innovations In Subsurface Disposal To Further Increase Capacity
- Addressing Key Operational Challenges Of Utilizing Increasing Volumes Of Water For Fracs
- Standardizing Water Qualities & Identifying Tertiary Treatment Solutions