Seminar & Day 1 Agenda
Seminar - Monday July 16, 2018
- SWD Permitting, Deep Well Injection & Seismicity Regulations
- Oklahoma Geological Survey Briefing
Day 1 - Tuesday July 17, 2018
- Full Lifecycle Water Management Strategies : Cost-Effectively Handle Water Over The Full Life Of The Well 'From Sourcing To Disposal'
- Recycling & Reuse Vs. Disposal : Establish A Robust Water Management Strategy Where Cost & Seismic Risk Is Minimized
- Water Quality & Frac Compatibility : Account For Varying Water Qualities And Impact On Well Performance
- Minimum Treatment Level : Absolute Minimum Water Treatment Required Before Re-Injecting Water On A Frac
- Reusing 100% Produced Water : New Ways Of Utilizing Untreated, 100% Produced Water On Fracs
- Using Blended Water For Recycling & Reuse : Using A Combination Of Produced Water And Fresh/Brackish Water
- Produced Water Qualities Treatment Case Studies : Managing Solids, Scale & Bacteria
- Cutting-Edge Treatment Technologies : Real World Insight On Electrocoagulation, Aeration And Separation Technologies
Access to and use of this site (www.water-management-permian.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Day 2 Agenda
Day 2 - Wednesday July 18, 2018
- Safely & Economically Dispose Produced Water : Lessons Learned On How To Manage Excess Water Through Traditional & Alternative Disposal Methods
- Water Sourcing Strategies : From Source Selection To Economics To Operational Optimization
- Ensure Sustainability Of Fresh Water Sources : Opportunities For Refilling, Replenishing And Protecting Source-Water Aquifers
- Automated Water Transfer : Learn How To Move Water With More Control, Less Manpower And Greater Accuracy
- Pipeline Design & Construction : Examine Produced & Flowback Water Pipeline Designs And Software
- Water Transfer & Storage Options : Assess Transportation Mechanisms And Storage Facilities To Improve Water Logistics
- Examine The Evolving Midstream Model : Effectively Handling Water Comingling
E&Ps Represented At This Year's Event
ConocoPhillips Company, ExxonMobil, Rosehill Operating Company LLC, Discovery Natural Resources, PRI Operating LLC/Wolf Bone Ranch, Parsley Energy, WPX Energy, Crownquest Operating, WaterStone Resources, Chevron, Pioneer Natural Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Gulfport Energy, Apache, Centennial Resources, Guidon Energy, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Shell Exploration & Production, Crimson Exploration, Jetta Operating, Cimarex Energy, Solaris Midstream, Goodnight Midstream, Summit Midstream, Aethon Energy & more
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2018
With the Exhibition Floor nearly Sold-Out (3 booths remaining) and limited capacity for additional partners, please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org today