Agenda Focus Day 1
Thursday December 3, 2020
- Operator-led Strategies For Reducing Costs And Managing Water In The Current Shut-down Environment, In Order To Deliver Sustainable Short-term Margins - Reducing Immediate Opex Whilst Positioning For A 2021 Restart
- Strategies For Disposal Techniques In The Short And Long Term - Proven Overall Approaches To Low Cost Disposal During 2020, And Strategies For Increased Efficiency In 2021+
- Cost-effective Transportation Methodologies
- Disposal Formations And Reservoir Characterization
- Approaches To Water Sharing In The Permian Basin - Maintaining And Establishing Sharing Agreements With Other Operators For Mutual Benefit
- Practical Considerations Of Sharing Produced Water For Completions
- Benefits Of Sharing Water Infrastructure In Short And Long Term
- Role Of New Technologies In Increasing Water Transfer/Disposal Efficiency
- Reducing Transport Maintenance Costs
- Improving Tracking Capabilities
Over 3,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Water Management Series since it was first launched in 2011.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry. We also host water management initiatives in Canada, North and South America.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Click here to view testimonials from the series.
Agenda Focus Day 2
Friday December 4, 2020
- Understanding How Current And Incoming Regulation Will Impact Buried Pipeline Infrastructure, Reporting For Disposal And Emissions, And Surface Water Discharge - Strategies For Regulatory Compliance And Sustainability In The Permian Basin
- Impact Of New Mexico Air Emission Regulations
- Texas Buried Pipeline Infrastructure Permitting
- How And Where Operators In The Permian Basin Have Seen Success In Implementing Cost-effective New Technologies For The Treatment Of Produced Water For Reuse - And How Existing Technologies Have Been Employed During The Shutdown Period
- Effectiveness Of Aeration Technique In Water Treatment
- Adopting Ceramic Filtration Vs Chemical Treatments
- Applications Of Beneficial Reuse In The Agricultural Sector, And Opportunities For Cost-savings And Increased Profitability
- Positioning The Industry For A Strong Recovery In 2021 And Implementing
- And Adapting To Key Takeaways For A Profitable Next Five Years+
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For The 2020 Virtual Event
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the the 4th Annual Produced Water Management Recycling, Re-Use And Disposal Permian Basin 2020, where E&Ps are on the look out for the latest reuse treatement technologies, disposal and water handling solutions.