Agenda Focus Day 1
Day 1 - Tuesday July 16, 2019
- Operator Strategies For Optimizing The Water Balance: Establishing Best Practices For Cost Effectively Managing The Entire Water Cycle
- Technical Requirements For Successful Frac Completions: Assessing Optimal Treatment Chemistries & Techniques For Reuse
- Panel Session On Water Quality Standards For Reuse: Establishing Water Treatment Levels Specifically For Reuse And Completions
- Effective Treatment For Reuse Case Study In The Delaware Basin: Analyzing Technical Data And Chemical Compositions For Treating Produced Water
- Outlining Technical Requirements For Frac Jobs: Assessing Different Chemistries And Standards Of Treating Water For Frac Jobs
- Latest Recycle And Reuse Technologies: Repurposing Water And Reducing Disposal Volumes Through New Technologies
- Storage And Treatment Options: Examine Treatment Technologies For "On The Fly" Vs. Centralized Storage And Treatment
- Biocide Scaling: Best Practices To Test Bacteria In Water And Combat Biocide Scaling To Improve Well Performance
- Pipeline Development: Evaluating Industry Trends On Pipeline Design To Increase Produced Water Volume Handling Capacity
- Minimizing Infrastructure Costs: Assess The Potential Reducing Water Transfer Costs Through Cutting Edge Automation And AI
3rd Annual Produced Water Management Permian Basin 2019
Commercially viable solutions for the management of produced water in the Permian region is becoming more challenging and urgent by the day as production ramps up in the region, straining the limits of water-injection wells for disposal. The severity of the potential water disposal problems varies widely across the basin with the Delaware, where wells commonly produce significantly more water than those in the Midland basin to the east harder hit and presents operators with a range of problems which will hinder growth if unresolved.
With required volumes of water growing larger every quarter, there is an ever.stronger need for a coordinated effort amongst operators, technology, treatment and transfer service providers, to find a collaborative way to manage water not just for short-term fraccing, but for the long-term future of the Permian Basin
Our flagship 3rd Annual Produced Water Management: Recycling, Re-Use And Disposal Permian Basin 2019 returns to Houston this July with a distinct focus on economical and viable options for treating produced water for reuse, reduce water handling costs & gain clarity on future regulation updates and development of water transfer infrastructure & pipelines. Additionally evaluate strategies for cost effective disposal & examine the real-world commercial viability of beneficial re-use and surface discharge.
American Business Conferences promises to once again push the envelope, and raise the bar to bring you over 20 Hours of Learning, Networking & Business Development.
- Over 250 CEOs, COO's, VPs, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Coordinators, Engineers, Analysts, Advisors, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors from ConocoPhillips Company, Anadarko Petroleum, ExxonMobil, Discovery Natural Resources, Parsley Energy, Apache, Concord Energy, Centennial Resources,Chevron, Guidon Energy, EQT, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Shell Exploration & Production, Rice Exploration, WPX Energy, Halliburton, Murphy Oil, Crownquest Operating, Oasis Petroleum, Pioneer Natural Resources, Gulfport Energy, Jetta Operating, Cimarex Energy, Aethon Energy and dozens of leading water management technology service providers attended in 2018. Expect a bigger, higher-quality audience in 2019.
Two Day E&P-Driven Conference: July 16 & 17, 2019
Day 1 Focus : Evaluate Cost Effective Treatment Options For Recycling & Re-Use > Assess Water Transfer & Infrastructure Development > Biocide Scaling > Latest Recycle And Reuse Technologies
Day 2 Focus : Strategies For Increasing Disposal Capacity In The Permian Basin > Next Level Treatment Technologies > Water Quality Standards For Water Disposal > Determining Optimal Deep Well Injectivity
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities NOW OPEN For 2019
> UNPARALLELED NETWORKING, SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES <
The 3rd Annual Produced Water Management: Recycling, Re-Use And Disposal Permian Basin 2019 exhibition floor is an excellent platform for showcasing quality products, technologies and equipment in front of a targeted audience.
Please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (1) 800 721 3915 for details.
The 3rd Annual Produced Water Management Recycling, Re-Use And Disposal Permian Basin 2019 will be held at:
The Westin Galleria Houston
5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77056, USA
Tel: (1) 713-960-8100
I look forward to welcoming you in Houston this July, 2019.
Conference Director - American Business Conferences
Day 2 Agenda
Agenda Focus Day 2
- E&P Led Panel Discussion: Formulating An Effective Strategy For Increasing Disposal Well Capacity
- Regulatory Panel On Disposal & Water Transfer: Understand How New Proposed Legislation Will Impact Disposal, Beneficial Reuse And Pipeline Infrastructure
- Determining Optimal Deep Well Injectivity: Identifying Reservoir Characterization For Disposal Wells
- Desalination Technologies: Effective Desalt Whilst Tackling Sludge And Brine In Produced Water
- Beneficial Reuse: Evaluate Advanced Technologies For Costs Effective Reuse
- Quality Standards For Water Disposal: Defining Quality Standards For Safe Surface Discharge
- Automating Pits: Integrating Automation And Latest Sensor Technologies To Determine Water Levels In Pits
- Disposal And Induced Seismicity: Analyzing Technical Data And Seismic Research To Identify The Long Term Environmental Impact Of Water And Disposal In The Permian
E&Ps Represented At Last Year's Event
ConocoPhillips Company,Anadarko Petroleum, ExxonMobil, Discovery Natural Resources, Parsley Energy, Apache, Concord Energy, Centennial Resources,Chevron, Guidon Energy, EQT, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Shell Exploration & Production, Rice Exploration,WPX Energy, Halliburton, Murphy Oil, Crownquest Operating, Oasis Petroleum, Pioneer Natural Resources, Gulfport Energy, Jetta Operating, Cimarex Energy, Aethon Energy & more
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the the 3rd Annual Produced Water Management Recycling, Re-Use And Disposal Permian Basin 2019, where E&Ps are on the look out for the latest reuse treatement technologies, disposal and water handling solutions.